Wednesday, November 14, 2012

It's all about Electricity

Hello all!!

Sorry for the delay. As you know I usually write Monday afternoon, but this Monday the power went out in the city right when we were going to write, which also happened to be the hour right before we had to start proselyting. So it turned out that I wasn't able to write Monday, but do not fear! All is well! I am happy and safe and working hard. Sorry if you got a scare. I'm sure if something did happen you'd receive a call sooner than an email. So don't worry; be happy!

I'm starting to acclimate to the climate here, and luckily it hasn't been too terribly hot. Today looks like it'll be both hot and sunny, and for some reason I decided to wear a long-sleeve shirt. Well, we'll see how I hold up. We're trying to find people to teach, and this week we're going to find a whole ton of people.

Well, I don't really have much time, so I'm going to go for now and let you know everything else that happened this next Monday. I love you all and am very grateful to have you in my life. Have a wonderful week!

Love,
Elder Andrew Schomburg

No comments:

Post a Comment