Monday, November 15, 2010

Hello to all y'all!!

Hey guys!

So, I don't quite know what I'm doing here. I guess if I had to give you a preview of what will be here I'd say it's going to basically just be random thoughts that I have. Posts will most likely be fairly short, and you'll probably see a trend in topics, but hey, it'll be about who I am and what I think about. You should also know that on January 26, 2011, my beloved madre will be taking over for me while I serve a church mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in Quito, Ecuador, for two years. I am fairly super excited for that, and, seeing as I've actually had a mission call since July of this year, I cannot wait to get out there. It's definitely going to be the best time of my life thus far.

If you want to learn more about me and what makes me tick, check out the about me part, though most of you will probably know me, so this shouldn't be too much of a shocker. Anyway, that's about all I know for now. Check back semi-often and see what I'm up to, if you care to.

Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like an awesome blog! I look forward to hearing more of your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you! You most certainly will!

    ReplyDelete